Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Hi there??! Does anybody known how to actually create a character on this GAME?

Hi, I'm (T-U-Shh-ie) Red-Scarft I kinda new here, and I was wonderin if somebody actually known HOW TO create a character on this website/MMRPG I should say.I am now on the 4th power level wright now? and I just joined a clan justa few minutes ago. So if someone brave enough to stand up, and help me I will be very please about it :D

lol , I actually joined it in 2014 not in 1970!!!!!
    Note: that is only like two days.

- - - Updated - - -

lol , I actually joined it in 2014 not in 1970!!!!!
    Note: that is only like two days.

The create a character in this game (as far as I can tell is straight forward) you just click a couple of choices and you are done. Race, starting game 1st bonus, 2nd bonus, and done.

- - - Updated - - -

The create a character in this game (as far as I can tell is straight forward) you just click a couple of choices and you are done. Race, starting game 1st bonus, 2nd bonus, and done.

The 1970 is a bug that's been here forever lol. If you mean creating a 3d character, that's still not available