Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'd just like to suggest that research prices for items in your company be based upon the general value of the item / minerals required to create it. For example, a cheap health items research should be far less expensive than something like an implants research.

In you closet or under your bed...Dont believe me? Check NOW!

@Ruhler i feel its good as it is now....take it like you are putting costlier parts into a factory machine and thereby increasing its efficiency

ex: replace the boosters of a jet with a more efficient one and the metal its made up of part by part and it becomes waaay faster

Hi,

I'd just like to suggest a little something for training. I've seen people leave because they are unable to train. My suggestion is to allow training as long as you have HP/KP (the timer will correspond to the HP/KP you have left) until it hits 0, but if you have the healing items needed, it trains like it does now.

I really liked Zara's earlier suggestion about the healing items on the training screen. Makes it a lot more user friendly and some of the other ones too. The stock exchange ticker is interesting and maybe we could implement it. Any changes to how training is done i'm guessing you would have to wait until after the update because i doubt it'll be changed before and then changed again after. I 100% agree with the battle system and learning time for techs though.

Good suggestions, Keep em coming!

scouters
    purchasable/upgradable item

turn on your scouter to know basic information about the nearby characters(stats name level and techniques)
    basically gives you information about the opponent/npc/ally including strength but takes some time to turn on and reduces your speed by bits(effect countered by upgrading scouter thus making your experience handling it and all)

upgrading also gives you scouter design options(would be cool in 3d i think) and upgrading can also give you rough info about the opponents in hand zeni and his carried items which could be handy in free roam monster hunting for rare items

dint give this much thought but i think this would be good
    Last edited by camenomat0; 06-23-2013 at 05:46 PM.

I'm assuming you mean most of these effects would take place in the 3-d portion of the game, because as it stands right now getting a characters stats and level is quite simple. As for scouters being able to tell you what techniques a person has, I don't think that particular part makes any sense. How would the scouter know what techniques a person has before they use them on you? Also I think it would make more sense for scouters to lower perception rather than speed, as all the characters that used scouters in DBZ couldn't sense power levels or energy at all for that matter. I honestly can't think of what kind of benefit a scouter would give you, except maybe a map of the area you are in for 3-d? (I don't know if K was planning on giving players a map by default or not but if he isn't then this wouldn't be a bad idea.)

I don't think it would be a bad idea to have them as a type of accessory though, they do kind of look cool with some characters, dunno how customizable they could be but I guess that wouldn't be bad either.

yeah the techniques part is crap .....:S
    i dont think we could just sense the power of people in general,even if we could how the hell can we know their power level and name unless it appears on the top of each character(which could make the sight of view less appealing)

also scouters could have a 10-50% zoom modes with a crosshair for aiming the long ranged ray-like techniques and ambushes

Karim needs to come back. I would like to see the planet conquest and space travel come back. I would also like to see more NPCs and maybe a thing where clans can produce soldiers after they own a planet or something like that.

some of these suggestions are awesome! I hope someone comes back to work on this game, it has so much potential, scrap the 3d stuff for the moment imo! the 2d needs ironing out and improving, and it doesnt need much either!

My suggestion is to have upgrades for mines!

Really have enjoyed this game, but I'm currently in a battle rage against an AI opponent and I have an attack stat not including damage bonuses (or stamina) that is more than 107 times their defense (not including resistance), yet I can't do much damage because the techniques don't provide enough of a base damage. In fact I'm using more Ki than I am doing damage to them...so it's now taken me over 3 hours in this fight and we're not even half way done.
    Not really sure what the answer is, but I've got multiple tech reduction items, extra damage items, and it's not really that much faster I still have 48 days to learn my next tech. So stats really don't feel like they have a use. Other than player v. player, but even then it doesn't work because I've faced off against a fellow player and we both ran out of ki before we could really "kill" each other.
    I want to keep playing this game, but the time needed is a bit off the scale for a browser game. I'm only 471FL, I can't even imagine what the players who are 500FL and above can even try to fight.

So maybe if it's going to take 2 months of real time to learn a technique the damage should be approximate? My thought is that the estimated damage of the tech I'm learning is "Rain of Terror" and it offers a base damage of 243,750 and I get roughly a 4.32 multiplier from items and stats. So that's about 1,053,000 damage. Which sounds like alot, but not when you consider that I have 8 million health and the Easy minis have the same. Then you have to think that in order to get the next technique I have to level up to the appropriate FL. Which is 450 for Ghost Kamikaze Attack which offers a base of 261,550 (x4.32= (approx) 1,130,000). This attack also takes an additional 75 days to learn. That boost in damage when you consider the health will likely be 8,500,000 by that level. Is peanuts.

So perhaps we can add something else to do that doesn't require you to fight (*gasp*) but can level you up and earn you zeni?? Or add more damage for the higher techs consider the gap in time, FL, and the health you gain while trying to reach it.

Maybe fixing the suicide button....