Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default If I could get your attention for about 2 to 8 minutes

Here's a paper I wrote on my reaction towards everything going on here. Hey V-Dragon ball Pee-Pee’s

I am an ex-staff member whom has been disrespected; I didn’t even receive a chance to redeem myself. I will get to this later, however, let’s move onto a more pressing mater. Please note the social hierarchy that is the v-Dragon ball chain. You have your Admins (Karim, Jacob, Kory and Nikki), Managers, Moderators and Tutors all of which do one thing, volunteer their time. They volunteer their time for the “peace’ or the “censorship” of the internet. Censoring the internet isn’t what the internet was made for. If the internet was sentient I am pretty sure it would be disappointed that it was being censored. The reason we have rules is so people can abide by them, though, not many actually do, which I fully support. Why not break the rules? Why not experiment? Though, the result is indeed the same, people want to see how far they can go before the “man” can stop them from enjoying themselves. I support experimenting, I support science. I don’t support and I will never support anything that doesn’t allow experiments to be fulfilled.

Though, due to recent turn of events, this “Meeting while Jt was at work” was deemed unworthy and uneventful. Had it been planned, I would have attended, but due to nobody even scheduling a date for this meeting I was unaware this existed. I would have tried my best to attend, trust me, I always attend the meetings. I am always ALWAYS there. Always. But instead to do a meeting while I (and other people are doing other things like sleeping) at the last minute? Whose idea was that? To schedule a meeting last minute? Whose ingenious idea was that to create a meeting at the last minute? Oh, we should do a meeting to see who are active and see if the people who are not as active should become more active. No? That’s just me? Just banish or annihilate the entire existence of those who have dedicated their time to make sure the website (a lame one that it is) ran peacefully? No? Just throw them away like their garbage? No big deal, you know, they only dedicated most of their day to the peace and tranquility that is the website. But I can tell that it doesn’t matter how much “time” you put in, if you’re not “active” you’ll be gone. That’s cool dude. I really don’t care that I spent nearly 6 or so years just so I can be “busy for the winter season” and then immediately be the target of an unfortunate event. “Oh, you’re busy, we’re not going to ask and see whether or not your amount of time will get better” I was on. I was on the amount of time I could be, even if it was invisible. I was on. Isn’t that what mattered? No? Oh, I see. That’s fine then. Because I really did care. Really. When you spend six to some odd amount of years on a single website you grow attached to it. Even if it sucks. Even if the person running the thing is a selfish douche-nugget. Even if on some occasions he can be really cool. He is still selfish for taking on this project alone, coding in its entirety is difficult, I know. Trust me I have taken it. Difficult to do on your own yes, if you have one or two people helping out that is a giant boost. You can do things much quicker. Though the thought process for each person is different, and so trying to combine the code together would also be difficult, it wouldn’t be too hard with commenting. Like;

//myExample is just a placeholder
    //when coding you can replace myExample with your own instance name

onClipEvent(enterFrame){

if(Key.isDown(Key.RIGHT)){ //checks if the right arrow key is being pressed down
    myExample._x += 5; //adds 5 to the x value of the shape
    }

if(Key.isDown(Key.LEFT)){ //checks if the left arrow key is being pressed down
    myExample._x -= 5; //subtracts 5 to the x value of the shape
    }

if(Key.isDown(Key.UP)){ //checks if the up arrow key is being pressed down
    myExample._y -= 5; //subtracts 5 to the y value of the shape
    }

if(Key.isDown(Key.DOWN)){ //checks if the down arrow key is being pressed down
    myExample._y += 5; //adds 5 to the y value of the shape
    }
    }

With commenting you can easily deduce what they’re trying to portray. So coding with more than two people? That shouldn’t be too hard. Bugs? Try bug testing. You know you could have some of your “volunteer” staff members’ beta test the bad boy. It isn’t all that difficult. But instead it’ll take nearly a YEAR just to code what you want to do. When it could take half the time with two or three people; Once again, I know this from experience. And when it comes out what about the bugs? Hm? The bugs. All of those bugs just being around causing chaos. Bad coding is because of that. An error, if you will. Moving on.

Now, to focus your attention on me; I am Joshua Simmons, also known as jtsims, King Jt, and just Jt. I have changed my name three times due to being able to. The opportunity was there so I took it. I am merely human. Human? Me? I know, it’s a surprise. Though, I know many of you don’t like me, which is fine. You’re stubborn anyways and not open-minded. That’s the difference between you and I. I no longer care for others’ feelings. Want to know why? Because I just don’t care anymore. I really don’t. I care to an extent (and that is a far reaching extent) but about things in general I absolutely no longer care. That’s not really an answer as to WHY I don’t care, I just don’t. You’re human, I am human. We’re both the same so therefore you can be able to take whatever it is I am going to say or whatever someone else is willing to say towards you. And you should take whatever they say with the highest regard because if they are willing to tell you how they feel, you are obviously doing something wrong. But if they can’t tell you what’s up it’s probably because you “flaunt” your new found status and hang it over their heads reminding them that if they speak their mind they are no longer welcome here. This, by the way goes back to “censoring the internet” which is what you are doing, not intentionally mind you. But you are indeed dangling your status and not allowing people to speak their mind without being punished. “I think you’re taking this a little too seriously” “Imma’ ban you because you don’t agree with me” However they may put it, you are not allowing a single person to speak their mind. In a respectful manner anything is possible. Though I highly doubt anyone will read all of this. Trust me, this is boring but I have to get this all off of my chest. The lack of communication which for one has yet to be even fixed. Nowadays people suck at communication. It’s like; ‘Hey can you let people know I will be busy” “Oh my god, like I totally forgot” “…. Thanks” Something of the sort, you know? It’s disappointing and I can’t stand the lack thereof.
    Communcation.
    com•mu•ni•ca•tion/kəˌmyo͞oniˈkāSHən/
    Noun:
    The imparting or exchanging of information or news.

V-Dragon Ball has a severe lack of communication, following from its Tutors all the way up to the Admins.
    Now, onto the people who volunteer their time.

Karim – You’re a guy who only looks out for yourself; you care not for any others. Though, you may pretend that you do, you really don’t. That is at least from my perspective. I find that you are selfish and you keep “increasing” the amount of donations needed. For what? The server? You don’t need 20k to support the server. I don’t know what you do with that money, but I know it isn’t going anywhere productive. Though, I really do think you’re a cool guy you can come off as an ass-hat sometimes.

Jacob – I appreciate your existence, you let me back on staff and you made a good call. Though, it’s now my time to no longer be around. I appreciate you being such a cool guy even though you did give me an ultimatum. I appreciate it, even though you can be slightly intimidating at first, you really are a dork though. A cool dork, don’t get me wrong.

Aki – You’ve been a cool guy, up to a point. As of late though, it appears as though you have like a rod stuck up in the nether region. You’ve changed man, gradually. But you have. Internet-wise, and if I were to ever see you in person I don’t think I would like what I would see. At first I didn’t like you, I don’t remember why and in the middle I started to tolerate you but near the end it went back to the original thought of you. Sorry bro, I just dislike you. It was great meeting you though.

Nikki – If you’re reading this, stay frosty.

Adam – You were like the.. Red to my Blue, the Ash to my Gary. You’re a really great guy and I respected you a bit more than you would actually like to think.

Mia – You’re the best internet woman I have ever had the desire of meeting

Mayo – If you’re still around you are also just as cool as Nikki and Mia

Stephen – What can I say, you’re freaking British bro! Just as cool as the other side of the pillow.

MPE – You are also British which automatically makes you cooler than ice

Doc – You know how I feel about you bro

SS5 – You’re my favorite person to talk to on here, even though you don’t say much that’s alright. The amount you do share is good enough for me.

Lotto – I barely know you but you seem like a cool enough person to talk to

Yume – I dislike your artwork (mine is lack luster) but at least you are getting better over time and actually working on honing your skill, I commend you for it. Even though I kind of slightly never liked you.

Others; No need to feel offended if I forgot about you, I am more focused on other things right now and can’t remember every single person that I know exists right now.

Tl;DR – V-Dragonball Communication sucks, the coding could be better, and I am offended that I was removed without being told from Aki or JE or something. Mia is great but finding out via text message after a long day of work? Messed up yo.

STL;DR – This was for science. Also to make sure everyone knew what was going on.

STL;DR – Pancakes.

Hi Joshua,
    It seems that the thread was "pending moderation", but i feel that this could be discussed openly.

first point' It actually took me 9 minutes, it is an interesting post and haven't read those in a while. Although a good tip is to use more breaks ;-)

So let's start:

VDragonball is a hobby project, which i do in the spare time i have, just like every one else on here. I don't get paid - even though you are blatantly "accusing" me of putting that money on a offshore account for my retirement plan, i can only dream about those figures. The actual story is that VDragonball is costing me more then the donations bring up, so the times i do have a job is because i am also saving it up to keep you guys having the fun here. So let me sum it up for you with some figures:

~ $10 / year domain name
    ~ $190 / month for the server (inc. cpanel, litespeed, managed, SLA inc.)
    = $2280'ish per year only on hosting
    ~ $1700 / year for the licensing of character/name fair usage paid to FUNimation Productions, Ltd.
    ~ $100-1000 / year for custom artwork (designs, icons, advertising)

= Total: ~ between 4000 and 5000 a year.

That's why i also wanted to close the game last year, because of the rising costs for the server; as you know that the server was upgraded some time ago.

V-Dragon Ball has a severe lack of communication, following from its Tutors all the way up to the Admins.

- That is true, in the past we tried and are trying to make it better and it's a process, in every organization you have that and it's harder especially when people are here on a their free time which they volunteer.

Karim – You’re a guy who only looks out for yourself; you care not for any others. Though, you may pretend that you do, you really don’t. That is at least from my perspective.

- Thanks, i am indeed very selfish. I should run this game only on my computer and when i feel the desire, i will make it available for those i feel deserve it.

I find that you are selfish and you keep “increasing” the amount of donations needed. For what? The server? You don’t need 20k to support the server.

- I don't need 20k, but rest assured it's on my offshore account.

I don’t know what you do with that money, but I know it isn’t going anywhere productive.

- I keep telling that to my self, i am just stubborn

Though, I really do think you’re a cool guy you can come off as an ass-hat sometimes.

- Everyone has their flaws :)
    reserved :-)

Well That was worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jt View Post
    Bugs? Try bug testing. You know you could have some of your “volunteer” staff members’ beta test the bad boy.
    I do agree with this.

1) you never mentioned me....disappointing how you'd put the other people on there instead of me...i thought we had something special :( ...like srsly...some of those people haven't been on here in ages or are fairly new to the game....I'm disappointed nd then some
    2) stahp being a little girl.

I thought we axed this thread. Oh well, if it's going to be on display I might as well tear it apart, right? I mean, that's what I'm known for. I guess I'll bite Karim's style a bit.

I am an ex-staff member whom has been disrespected; I didn’t even receive a chance to redeem myself.
    -Your chance was being allowed on the game again. Then you got another when you became staff again. If you actually hung around for more than 5 minutes at any given time when you decide to stop by and spent that time doing anything remotely staff-like, I might care.

I don’t support and I will never support anything that doesn’t allow experiments to be fulfilled.
    -If you didn't support it, you could have stayed off of the staff or the game entirely. It would've saved us the trouble.

I would have tried my best to attend, trust me, I always attend the meetings. I am always ALWAYS there. Always.
    -"Always?" When was the last time we actually had a scheduled meeting? That's like saying you're at every high school dance. It's almost irrelevant to bring that up, despite you acting like a child most of the time.

...But instead to do a meeting while I (and other people are doing other things like sleeping) at the last....->insert the rest of the sarcastic rant about why this meeting happened<
    -It happened suddenly because it was needed. Staffing issues were being discussed in the chat and it was pulled into an appropriate venue. It totally isn't possible to have a situation arise and those in charge called together. >Sarcasm intended<

I was on.
    -I've already covered this. I'm calling BS. You're never here and when you are, you just talk to your favorites and then leave when they do.

You’re stubborn anyways and not open-minded. That’s the difference between you and I. I no longer care for others’ feelings. Want to know why? Because I just don’t care anymore. I really don’t.
    -You obviously do care. If you weren't affected by this, you wouldn't be playing yourself out to be a martyr. This is just an attention grab in the form of a wall of text.

But you are indeed dangling your status and not allowing people to speak their mind without being punished. “I think you’re taking this a little too seriously” “Imma’ ban you because you don’t agree with me” However they may put it, you are not allowing a single person to speak their mind.
    -Plenty of people were speaking their minds. Keep in mind, you were not banned despite all of the shady things you've done. You were simply removed from a team which, in all fairness, you hardly contributed to any longer. You were more than welcome to come back and visit as a normal member. Just without that "status" you don't care about. ;3

Nowadays people suck at communication. It’s like; ‘Hey can you let people know I will be busy” “Oh my god, like I totally forgot” “…. Thanks” Something of the sort, you know? It’s disappointing and I can’t stand the lack thereof.
    Communcation.
    -Yeah, communicating to us that you would be too busy to actually hang out and then suddenly after being removed from your position spending almost the entire day three days straight afterwards totally makes sense. I guess you may not have been as busy as you claimed?
    com•mu•ni•ca•tion/kəˌmyo͞oniˈkāSHən/
    Noun:
    The imparting or exchanging of information or news.

Oh, the fun part. Personalized messages? Don't mind if I do~

Aki – You’ve been a cool guy, up to a point. As of late though, it appears as though you have like a rod stuck up in the nether region. You’ve changed man, gradually. But you have. Internet-wise >Not sure why you put a period and then...nevermind<
    -I'm fairly certain that you don't know me well enough to judge me in any manner.

and if I were to ever see you in person I don’t think I would like what I would see.
    -Not like I ever claimed to be a fashion model or anything. It's not like I or anyone else cares what you think of our appearance, physical or personality, though.

At first I didn’t like you, I don’t remember why and in the middle I started to tolerate you but near the end it went back to the original thought of you. Sorry bro, I just dislike you. It was great meeting you though.
    -Tolerate? Rofl Okay then. No need to be sorry though. Once again, I never really wanted your approval. In fact, I didn't really think much of you at all. You were just another person of the staff.

If you want to know what I think of you, and despite you "not caring", I'm sure that you're going to read this and probably get annoyed halfway through as I poked holes through your rant but I'll take this time to share my opinion of you for all to see since you so kindly shared your mental portrayal of me.

-Jt...Jt...Hmm... To be honest, I can't really think of anything memorable about you other than what others have told me. You "used" to be on the staff and when you left last time, you did something fairly childish which, for whatever reason, you pretty much got away with. When I found out that you were promoted, I was a skeptic because, frankly, you didn't really do anything worth being on the staff. Then you were promoted again. Fun, fun. My mind was changed slightly and briefly when you took the initiative to work on the wiki with Taj and then worked on the Facebook page. Afterwards, you stopped completely. The wiki was pretty much left to Taj and all the VD Facebook page is now and another place for you to drop your latest finds on whatever forum you were on instead of being here.

To be blunt, I don't care for you much as a person and never really did. I tried to be civil as many do when "working" with people. You have little-to-no personality and pretty much everything you ever said or did can be traced back to cliches, 4chan (or any similar meme generating website) and/or other media outlets. You were the epitome of generic. Despite this, you try to attention grab and whenever you didn't get what you wanted, you left. Sort of like now.

You leaving probably won't affect me at all in the long-term or anyone else for that matter. So, go off and try to get your life started! Maybe applying your ability to regurgitate things you've seen on the internet will work in game creation, dish washing or whatever other thing you want to do with the rest of your life. Take care of yourself. Feel free to drop by sometime and say "hello" but to be honest, I can't promise that I'll be waiting, or that I'll even remember you. ;3

ok then

later jt.... enjoy life (:
    VD Forums MVP : 23/7/10-Present

If All Above Cost Are True Then You(Karim) Made A Great Thing For Us Even This Game Is Boring Now Only Chat Will Work fine Here But Thanks For Giving Us The Game. After You Post Price Of Site I Have More Respect For You "If And Only If The Above Rates Are True.And Thanks Again $You Are Best Karim$