Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

So basically, i was lookin through the suggestion forum nd thought i'd make a thread with the most interesting/best suggestions (or the ones the game needs most) so here goes:

1) Hall of fame: In the new update the Hall of Fame NEEDS to be changed and must be changed. Making so no one is allowed to wish/buy themselves a spot is definitely something that should be changed. Even making it so like 3-4 members are selected by the community every "xx" months, and those members get a spot in the hall. (or something like that)

2) Pawn Shop: Basically the game needs something to help rid players of there inventory (like a pawn shop). Basically, you'd have an item and sell it to the pawn shop nd get like 5% zenni back from the original price. Of course there would have to be a limit of some sort to avoid people from selling back something that's about to expire, just so they can get money back. (maybe something like a 10 day limit)

3) Wishing: I liked Pc's suggestion of wishing for Achievement Points. It could replace wishing for a hall of fame spot and would maybe give 5,000 AP per wish. (or even just half the persons level)

4) Clan War System: I love Keta's idea for some sort of "war system" between clans. It would greatly improve the pvp and would give members more incentive to train even. Especially when/if conquering planets becomes available. Maybe even implement some sort of planet that if a clan owns they get an extra bonus for training that lasts for a couple hours. Naturally, the clan members would send a members of there clans to fight each other nd the winner would get to use the bonus for a hour or two. nd the cycle would repeat. Naturally the battle system would have to b fixed before this works.

5) Universal Market: From Keta- I also like this idea from keta. A market where you can just put up your techs/items/dp that would last there a 72 hours or so nd if no one buys them you would get them back. There would have to be a limit to how many items you can put on the market though... (maybe like 2 per character).

6) Cards: Cards to help decrease z-school time would also b pretty cool.

7) Using Zenni to buy Dragon Points: make dragon points available in z-shop. Doesnt even matter how much they cost, it could be 100.000 for one DP, or more, as long as theres something of value players can buy with it. 1 DP could even be 1 million or something, doesnt matter, as long as theres actually something worth buying with zeni...(From L0tt0) the thread is here: http://vdragonball.com/forum/showthr...lance-the-game

8) New Training system: Basically we were talking about training in the chat and how unbalanced/unfair it was. Meadow thought of this:
    Limit the amount you can train in a day. Then it rewards those who come each day.
    This way whoever atleast is active has a chance at being a strong member without having to rely on the amount of money they have.

I think that's most of them but if you guys want to add anything feel free to. I'm gona sticky this thread so everyone (and K) can see it.
    Last edited by Brown Sugar; 10-05-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Yea I like this Brown...
    Except for the hall of fame thingy... It should be like a Lottery thing, If you wanna be in the Hall of fame then spend a few zeni to go in the draw to become in the hall of fame and have a chance and 5 people get selected and remains there for 1 month and then again restart the lottery...