Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default i think combat is bugged

ive been reading through the forums and it suggested i level up my stats more and i tried that and still cant even hit the enemies on easy.
    i
    ts really bugging me that i cant beat anything on the game. ive jumped up over 160 level and still cant beat them. the only thing that could land was a melee or ki, and it did maby 26 damage. did they change how the attacks work because i remember ki and melee being able to do way more damage.

i just want to know how to beat them, since the way that used to work has changed and i could find any info especially on the wiki which i keep getting pointed to. it just says level my stats and that isnt working.

lvl up some moves so they have greater accuracy and train speed more but dont make it ur highest stat

thanks got some of them to hit, but found out enemy would do a 6 mill hit on me learning new more power ful move but got 11 more days...

game is glitchy

next expansion would be better than this

if u have any problem u can ask me
    Last edited by L0tt0; 11-16-2012 at 11:35 AM.