Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default n00b wants to hack their vdragonball account

While on Google I was searching in some things such as music, videos etc. I wanted to see what search results came up for "hack vdragonball". This was so I could investigate what people have done to hack this website as this is becoming a very popular DBZ RPG and many new members are joining. Before vdragonball was in its early stages I believe that it wasn't recognized much and the search results was very low.
    Anyway as I searched this a Question caught my eye. "Vdragonball?" (A "Yahoo" question)
    I clicked it, read it, and seemed to be a n00b wanting lots of zeni and any other hacks for it. I know it may not seem much but I thought it would be appropriate to post a thread about it. Here is the link >>Click Me<<

If it doesn't work I have attached a Image of it.

n00b question about vd.jpg

I'm not sure if you can hunt him down (preferably not) but can there be some sort of system where these sort of question get taken down?

Thanks
    -Xp11708

Aha! Found another one. >>Click On Me<<
    This is posted on a "hack" forum.
    Also I went into this forum by using google cache because if you click on the main link, it says you need to register.
    Like the previous one look at the attachment if you can't get into the website for some reason (I posted this on firefox) or if your too lazy :p

rsz_2noob.jpg
    Last edited by Xp11708; 03-03-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Both of those guys seem like Brain surgeons....

no one can hack this site easily