Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Reformed English with K

Think of this as any other Germanic language. Just only with more Germanic roots.
    Reformed English
    O Karim, Ik will witen over you. most belongrich, how ye buildest the site, VDragonball? What inspired ye builden the site? Is it hard handhaven? Are there more plans for the tocoming?
    Dutch
    Karim, Ik wil weten over jou. nog belangrijker, hoe u het beheer van de site, VDragonball? Wat inspireerde je om de site te bouwen? Is het moeilijk te onderhouden? Zijn er meer plannen voor de toekomst
    Modern English
    Karim, I want to know more about you. Most importantly, how you manage the site, VDragonball? What inspired you to create the site? Is it hard to maintain? Are there more plans for the future?

And that's a comparison for those that want to know what this meant.
    Last edited by Burdock Heiwajima; 10-07-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Why can't you just use regular English terms EVERYONE can understand? It gets kind of annoying trying to figure out what you're trying to say.

Yes, i likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - borat
    reserved :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jt View Post
    Why can't you just use regular English terms EVERYONE can understand? It gets kind of annoying trying to figure out what you're trying to say.
    This was for K, just as it said. I wanted to see how a reformation would compare. For example, I tried this with a person that spoke German and we understood each other pretty well.