Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: 3d dbz world

Default 3d dbz world

Question and statements when you are playing 3d can you interact with other players online so im basically asking will I become more like a mmorpg or are you all by yourself. statements instead of giving us the equip we already have make it like dbz xenoverse. im stealing a idea wen I say this I for got who said it but on planets lets say your fl is 3000
    and your pl is 700mill and u use the Kamehameha or spirit bomb or galik gun or final flash and you use them you could destroy and planet like on the show .
    2nd when on 3d are u strong like on the show. and can u find dragon balls easier or is it harder. also
    make it so you can sense your enemies Ki or as I stated b4 "when you are playing 3d can you interact with other players online so im basically asking will I become more like a mmorpg or are you all by yourself" if you aren't all by yourself steal another idea from dbz xenoverse the ability to sense other people ki

reply if u like or have ideas son goku out!!
    Last edited by songoku2134; 04-07-2015 at 11:11 PM.

sorry for the grammar was in a rush

answers my questions thxs

son cameron Guest

i like this idea will we get to vs freeza like goku did and become super sayian in 3d mode and become a sayian god we sayians would be over power sdo op plz think about this ok out reply if it helped you any