Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Important Information for New Players

Often when a new player comes to Vdragonball they ask a series of questions, and it just so happens that they often repeat themselves. So with that in mind. Here is a short list of things that will hopefully answer some of these questions:

~ You need healing (HP and KP) items such as a Dino Combo or Super Meal which you can buy in the Z-Shop or Z-Trademarket (under the bottom healing items...)
    ~ Currently there is no 3D or character building (only training, for stat building)
    ~ SSJ or Super Saiyan transformations are for all the races and are first obtainable at FL100. It is an estimated 20% increase to your stats. Once you click you will always be at that boost level in combat, so it may be smarter to wait til your stats are higher.
    ~ We are waiting on an expansion-update from the game's owner, no word on when, just forth coming.
    ~ Here is a list of links that are basic game information pertaining to the current version: http://vdragonball.com/forum/showthr...065#post441065

Hope this helps. Let me know if I missed anything.
    Last edited by Vergnugen; 04-14-2015 at 02:55 PM.

By character building, I mean developing an image, personality/background. You can do that on your own, but as the game mechanics and functions currently stand there isn't an option for that.