Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Default Help

when I try to play. 3d missions it asks me to sign in again and when I log in and press log in it doesn't work.

Tsuyo-sa, the 3d isn't currently working. We're waiting for an update/expansion, and then a release of the 3d. Some people like Brett Favre have played a test run of the 3d, but a new 2d will come out followed by the 3d. So build your character up now!

thank you you are awesome can I join your clan

You're welcome, and thank you. When the expansion hits we can consider your application. Currently the max players is 10 and we're full, but when the update hits we will be able to expand, and will be looking, to go to 25 players. You also have to be FL100, so please train hard.

Verg's the word!

Aw, thanks Brett.

In you closet or under your bed...Dont believe me? Check NOW!

its been like a year and a half since people have been complaining about it over and over, why not disable the feature completely?

The 3D game? Well, the old version from 2 years ago doesn't work but we are waiting for the new version to come.

the bounty and the lottery does not work either

You are right they don't. Also the trading cards, tournaments, upgrading mines, buying up multiple companies, and a host of other things. Like Brett said this version doesn't work and we are waiting for a new version to come.