Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Pirate Assassins

What? You thought we were dead? The PA is the oldest clan in the game's history, we don't die. Ever.

When do we settle for being anything other than the best that ever did it? Never.

If you want in, reply in this thread and shoot an invite to our clan. You'll be evaluated, and ultimately one of our higher ups will decide whether you're a keeper or not.

I suppose what we're mainly looking for right now as far as requirements go are guys who want to be apart of the best clan in game, and show us that by being active and not slacking off in training.

So it's your choice, join or get beat down later on.

Makes no real difference to us.

Also fun thought...apparently in the update Clan Membership will be limited to 25 members and in theory PA will have to shed some of their current members, but you have Ruhler and Simo so I'm not sure who can actually oppose you.

Also are the Pirate Assassins an actual clan or are you a group of mercenaries who go to the highest bidder? If you're a clan where do you see your allegiances. I assume that with Ruhler on your side, you lean towards Evil, but even with the current system not really having a meaning to good or evil. I think it would be very interesting to see some more importance to good and evil.

Bloody Pirates!

SE ftw!

I want to join your clan

We will crush those that stand in our way!

Necro Moose Guest

The Necro Moose has arrived to stomp all the enemies that stand in my way! Let me join and ill become so powerful that super sayian god will have to be changed to super sayian moose form!

elvey Guest

I want to join your clan.

Ah the good ole Pirate assassin's I remember thee.