Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Trade Market Suggestion: Auto Mineral Trade: Import/Export filling each other in

Right now in the trade market we place import/export offers in exchange for minerals but sometimes each offer actually can fill each other in (partly or fully). Let me explain Comapny A placed a export Mineral 1 at 2 zennie per piece, Company B wants the same mineral as import at 2 zennie each and places an import order. Since the orders can fill each other in an automatic exchange happens.

Right now we can do this manualy by checking the trade market but for all fairness some of us just dont have the time, do no want to do this or they checked the trade market but it was the orders were not there and they post it at the same time. This clean up most offers on the trade market.

What do you think about this?

I think I like the current system, and hopefully in the update expansion importing and exporting will become more "automatic". Not that this wouldn't be an intriguing option.

This is kind of a cool idea. What also could be added on is an idea where you establish a trade flow of minerals between companies! I think that would be great! Or a contribution flow for your clan where you allocate a # of minerals to go/divert to the company.

I think a trade system like what Brett is suggesting would be a good way to go!