Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

These changes look awesome, I can hardly wait, thanks for all the hard work!

Though luck if you trained Intel, that's my opinion. Remember, with some updates a reset is needed. Just be happy that that didn't happen.

By they way I get now it would be best to invest in your company to get items for your training since the Z-Shop has a stock limit, bu there is something(s) I still wanna ask about the game after the update and its about the shares. As I understand you can only have 51 shares yourself and the others will be sold: will the price of the shares be the same as the share vallue of the comapny now (as in realtime now)?

(Captain) Commander Boom said share values will be reset to 1, and yes you will have to sell up to 49% of your company shares.

Only thing I thought would be appropriate would be giving back the amount of training they lost to designate somewhere else, but even that is a bit odd and could also not result in fairness either.. if everyone loses it is about as fair as it can be I think :|

Or you could just do a 2 to 5 % boost to the other stats (kind of like the Dragonballs), but that also feels like a lot of extra work for you guys....

I honestly thought we wouldn't get anything, so as long as I'm not being reset and my company (resources/warehouse/value) isn't going to be reset. Then I'll be pretty happy with the new 2d stuff.

I'm not going to shoot a gift horse in the mouth, but yeah...a small incremental increase to the other stats wouldn't be a bad gift horse.

Its okay, compensation wise we have not lost anything big. Now some other questions: will there be an option to export company data into xls and svs files for calculators like me? Also I get you accounts for the 3d game and the browser are linked but are rewards in the 3d version (I assume you get rewards and experience there) synched to your character on Vdragonball?

Will company research we have already conducted/paid for be transferred over (Efficiency, Waste Reduction, Storage Capacity)?