Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Somethings wrong...

I was here playing last night and looked at my company. I'm not sure if my mines are producing anything. Because Cobalt was at 3970 and it still is this morning. I believe it was at 3970 around the update too. Help on this would be appreciated.

I hope this gets fixed soon. Because if your mines aren't producing, then it's possible mine aren't either...And that would be very sad.

*edit* Actually my mines aren't working either. I've had the same amount of pyerite for a few days now....*sob*
    Last edited by Vergnugen; 04-14-2014 at 03:24 AM.

I thought that I had reached an unlikely cap in production. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this...

ahhhhhhh, I'll see what I can do and see if K will look into it. I don't know how long it will take tho.

This issue is being investigated. Should be fixed in the next hour
    reserved :-)

They are fixed now. Thank You.

Many many thanks!

I don't think it's super high priority, but the company share values have been set at the same price for multiple days now. I think they're still actually registering upward/downward based on the market, but the number itself hasn't change in almost a week.

I dunno if I'm just not looking in the right place or what, but I've heard you can use the chat while you're in a battle rage but I can't seem to find that?

I think it was Naesala or Jahez who said it was possible and other people have said they can use it too...can anyone help?

Figured it out. Thanks Brett.
    Last edited by Vergnugen; 05-02-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Help!

My battle rage is set to infinite loops of refresh with the NPC stuck at 0%. I can only seem to expend ki....?