Welcome to the VDragonball - Awakening.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DP/Token Price Check

The purpose is this thread is to establish a reasonable price for dps and tokens for those of you out there who sell for outrageous prices. The old trade market set the price at 20k per dp and 10mil per token. Since almost no one sold at that price, I suggest we all come up with some new prices to be agreed upon for any future transactions.

Post your suggestions here:

I suggest DP's be sold for 30-50k each, that would place 1k dps at a price of 30-50mil and for tokens I suggest a price of 15-20mil each.

Of course people would still sell higher or lower, but this would set a reasonable price that would pacify both people who wish to sell higher than the average worth and people who are upset about inflated prices.

EVERYONE please put your input on this as it would help create stable prices. We can't stop every noob out there with ridiculous prices, but an agreed upon limit would help sort out any disputes.

Thank You!!
    Last edited by dragonballs; 02-10-2010 at 04:57 PM.

i support this.
    I like your idea - since its easy these days to get zeni. With the current income and the current amount of zeni people have... at the time of writing:

That is 73.63 Billion zeni in the game.
    I think that is ALLOT of money lol :)

So, how about if we make a stock-exchange market? You goto the game and you see the base price of a DP and every hour its updated depending on the amount people are selling it in the trade center, it goes either up or down ( something like an average of all DP's that are being sold)

reserved :-)

I completely agree.....although it will make dp more expensive.........
    Wow, Im awesome

Wow the vd economy will reach a whole new level with this o.o
    Just passing by O_o

Wow i didn't think that i would find some sort of economics in vd
    this would be great though
    we could also have a bank where our money gains interest

I started this thread merely as an attempt to stabilize prices by a majority consensus of the vd community, but Karim's stock market idea would completely take care of that. The average price sold should be the normal price and that would be much harder to accomplish by some sort of an 'honor system'. A stock market would make it much easier to determine prices based on recent sales and still allow you to sell above or below the accepted price.

Also I'm a huge fan of banking systems in games, although it can be considered cheating (gaining extra money with no effort when zeni is already easy to attain), but its nonetheless an idea to consider. Maybe, perhaps a dp bank? :)
    Last edited by dragonballs; 02-14-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Default i agree

i agree as well it would be alot better for the economy
    Last edited by damo; 02-14-2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: mucked up again

i agree also that price sounds good thats usually what i sold my dp for when i had it so yeah soudns good.

An economy in VD !!!

phoenix666 hids under a desk
    %%=:/.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    we could also have a bank where our money gains interest
    There used to be a bank where you would gain interest and you could also send zeni directly, but it was removed. So I doubt it will make comeback.
    Yours Sincerely
    Michael E
    Retired VDragonball Forum Manager

Yeah, i guess i will work on the stock market and the bank then.
    The bank would give you 1% per week and you have to get your interest manually by clicking a button like: get interest

As for the stock market - if 1 guy trades 5 DP for 10,000 zeni; that would mean 1 dp is worth 2,000 zeni.
    And 1 guy would trade 5 DP for 5,000 zeni; that would mean 1 dp is worth 1,000 zeni.

So that means the average price would be 2000+1000 / 2 = 1500 zeni per DP
    and the stockmarket would move on a daily basis or hourly or 3 hourly or 6 hourly basis?

Suggestions to improve are welcome
    reserved :-)