Welcome to the VDragonball - The Final Battle.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

In you closet or under your bed...Dont believe me? Check NOW!

Default Just an idea frm an old player

well...dont know if ud like it or no but here i go .....

the massively dumb crash(or data delete dont quite remember) on K's pc which led to destruction of the whole 3D game was bad.....but i say if not that he could just make a 2D one as not many ppl now a days like these games
    no offense but the game is continuously loosing players due to the factor of "boredom" as they say comes after a certain point and though ppl have fun in chat(yeah if they still do it a whole lotta crap starts building sometimes )
    all i wanna say is a 2D game if not the adobe like game engine a picture game with afew links on the various things(like for example the maps on which we click the solar system which appears as a kinda pic but is a link) then itd add to the cool idea this game has.

I am just saying that this game might die soon if we dont get some publicity(like ads or something or maybe just a huge storyline/quest book that just keeps going on) but i did try and get some friends in the past but they left in a weeks playing(dont evn ask who cz i guess they wouldnt had chatted anyway they in a way are not at all social or who knows if they evn tried and lied to me)

BTW.....HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE SURPASS SS5!?!

PS....do tell me if they already announced something like that i used the mobile to write it and just pasted it ere as im in a rush frm a past few days
    Last edited by camenomat0; 04-13-2012 at 06:26 PM.

I agree that certain things have to change in order to make it more appealing. I'm hoping with the new expansion, that does make a difference. But suggestions/ideas are welcome in this topic.
    reserved :-)

In you closet or under your bed...Dont believe me? Check NOW!

new expansion!?! what when!?!